- Kathryn Boor comments on evolution of food science training in universities (Food Quality Magazine)
- CALS Professors Brief Congressional Staff on Food Safety:
Just days before a U.S. House committee voted to expand the FDA's power to
monitor the U.S. food supply, food scientists Kathryn Boor and Robert Gravani briefed
D.C. staffers about food safety issues.
- Are Cookie Dough Concerns Half-Baked?
Professor of Food Science Kathryn Boor discusses with CNBC Nestle's recall of cookie
dough products in response to E. coli fears.
- Cornell partners with Indian university to offer innovative degree in food science
- Haley Oliver selected as 2009 Graduate School degree marshal