- FSL becomes Santa for students at P.S. 79 in New York City!
- Discovery that deadly listeriosis often occurs in clusters could help in finding sources and saving lives, Cornell scientist says
- Martin Wiedmann receives the 2003 Samuel Cate Prescott Award
- Kathryn Boor participates in new Life Sciences Initiative Forum in Boston
- Martin Wiedmann part of a new $6.6 million Zoonosis Research Unit to be established at Cornell
- Kathryn Boor's Milk Quality Improvement Program names top 2003 fluid milk producers in new York state