Graduate Student Awards
- Travis Chapin (Ph.D. 2013): Clinton DeWitt Smith Fellowship
- Andrea Moreno Switt (Ph.D. 2012): American Society for Microbiology Travel Grant
- Andrea Moreno Switt (Ph.D. 2012): 3CPG Travel Grant
- Sana Mujahid (Ph.D. 2012): Co-leader of first place winning product development team, Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Developing Solutions for Developing Countries (DSDC) Cornell Team
- Sana Mujahid (Ph.D. 2012): American Society for Microbiology Conference on Regulating with RNA in Bacteria, Travel Award $500
- Matthew Ranieri (Ph.D. 2012): Germain Mocquot Award in Food Science
- Matthew Stasiewicz (Ph.D. 2014): IGERT Traineeship. Food Systems & Poverty Reduction, Cornell University
- Laura Strawn (Ph.D. 2013): Institute of Food Technologists - Feeding Tomorrow Scholarship
- Laura Strawn (Ph.D. 2013): Cornell University, Department of Food Science - Kosi Award
- Laura Strawn (Ph.D. 2013): International Association for Food Protection – President’s Recognition Award Recipient
- Kathryn Boor: Recipient of the IDFA Research Award in Dairy Foods Processing, August 2011
- Kathryn Boor: Recipient of the 2011 David K. Bandler Cheese Industry Award, September 2011
- Martin Wiedmann: 2nd place, 2011 Journal of Food Protection Most cited research publication award for "Fugett, E., E. Fortes, C. Nnoka, and M. Wiedmann. 2006. The International Life Science Institute North America Listeria monocytogenes strain collection: Development of standard L. monocytogenes strain sets for research and validation studies. J. Food Prot. 69:2929-2938."
- Martin Wiedmann: William C. Frazier Award Lecture, Spring Meeting, Food Research Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Martin Wiedmann: American Meat Institute Foundation Scientific Achievement Award